[Blog Home] | [Home] | [Forums] | [Wiki]


Saturday, November 17, 2007

MiamiHeatwave.com Making a Comeback

Well, we have left our old host (because they are a-holes, quite frankly) and starting up again.

Everythign, pretty much, has to be rebuilt - including the forums.

For now, check out the progress by either typing in MiamiHeatzone.com or by clicking on this link which will take you to the front end of the site - which is, of course, being rebuilt. Yet again.

Hang in there everyone, things will be returning to normal soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Johnny, could you please email me about the new site when its ready

Anything i can do to help, just let me know

I cant register on the forum here for some reason?

Denism

Unknown said...

Don't worry, Denis. The new site will have the same old board attached to it - you can't register right now because that is an experiment. I am uploading the old boards now...if all goes well, we will have it up in the next 24 hours. I hope!

Anonymous said...

ok cool Jonny :)

i miss the board my man, anything i can do to help, just let me know ok