[Blog Home] | [Home] | [Forums] | [Wiki]


Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Miami Heat Fastbreak 03/16/2007

Hello everyone. I'm JD and I'm the newest member of the MHW family! I will be stopping by to post here and there and do some cross posting on my own blog, SporTech Matter. Hope everyone enjoys what I have to offer. Let's get it started.

Just when you thought things were looking grim for the defending champs without their best player, the Heat are suddenly playing their best basketball of the season. Phil Latzman and Miami Herald NBA writer Michael Wallace talk about how the resurgent Heat have catapulted themselves back into playoff position and are now poised to win their division, plus the latest on Dywane Wade's injured shoulder in this week's Miami Heat Fast Break.

Another great installment of the Miami Heat Fast Break podcast. Enjoy Heat fans!




Crossposted on SporTech Matter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job, JD. I guess I should have broken off some kind of announcement for you as well!!!